View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 06:20 PM   #6
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
High Country's are a good mid luxury 5er and I am not saying they are bad and they are petty dang nice but like you said you cannot speak about Montana VS High Country I see they stopped the particle wood so sorry about that now they use walnut now VS the more Upscale solid Cherry with solid cherry stiles like the Big Brother but Yes they have inferior brand TV's and Sound Systems and yes Inferior Brand Micro/convection etc.. etc..etc.. I have had 3 Montana's and have been in many High Country's their is quite the difference when you know what to look for ,Go to Montana's web site and compare the two or better yet Go into the High Country's "Big Brother" Montana Legacy and see for yourself
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mike117

I have a HC and bought it from a friend who decided he didn't want an RV. I can't speak to Montana versus HC. But what some are saying about particle board cabinets are wrong. Cheaper appliances, wrong. Do some research because not everything your reading here is correct. I am sure price point is different and I am not trying to start an argument. I like the weight and hope we will like living it for 5 months a year in the future.