View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 05:00 PM   #72
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
As an update on my prior post about the anomaly with my MicrAir stat replacement for the CT;

I worked days with the MicroAir techs to get my issue resolved. Kudos to those folks; they answered my emails, worked with me etc. after hours and on weekends - don't see that much anymore. Found some bugs that they have fixed and according to another of our members having the exact same issues it resolved his problems.

They sent me a new stat this morning so I will have it soon. I could not download the required updates due to the wifi setup in this resort. The do not support browserless devices so the stat could not connect and update - they needed the mac address. I could not get that without an update hence the new thermostat on the way. But? Those guys said going forward they are going to include the mac address with the thermostats for a situation like this! Plus, I mentioned it would be nice to have the MicroAir switch from heat pump to furnace when the heat pump shuts down to cold temps - they are working on that mod as well! Great folks.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote