View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 07:31 PM   #31
FiveOfastback
Established Member

M.O.C. #20763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger8 View Post
We have a 2017 3911FB with a WFCO model WF-5110HP inverter. It has a 115v male plug coming out of the unit plugged into a "duplex" (and also what I'm assuming is 115v hardwired output from the unit?) and probably 12v input from the battery (not sure since the 2 wires go thru the wall between the batt compartment and pass-thru?). I can't find a direct replacement on Amazon-is there an alternative or another source for the part. (I don't know if it is faulty-the battery is out and-appears it is bad-only 3 volts [13.6 volts on the wire coming out from under the floor into the battery compartment-converter at the other end(?)])
My batteries disconnected after being on shore power for couple days read 13.6 so your reading of 13.6 out to batteries to charge sounds healthy though your battery voltage on battery doesnt. Check water levels though i think its a goner. My breaker upgrade has me satisfied that all is in order now. I noted in previous post i did a full auto level test on batteries and worked smooth with no timeout for thermal breakers. Replace battery make sure its charging. Then disconnect shore power raise your jacks then auto level see if it hiccup or pauses abnormally. Then open or close a slide. Take reading on battery power. Hook up shore power charge voltage should rise to over 13.9 to recharge the battery. Should all test good if breakers arent weak. Iff any function halts or pauses abnormally as mine were do the breaher upgrade. Good luck and happy holidays
FiveOfastback is offline   Reply With Quote