View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #30
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
We get our recliner through the door by extending them into reclining position, then turning them on their side and out the door. They are still cumbersome to move and keep wanting to get back into their home position but at least they fit through the door. We did this exercise during the warranty period when we found one of the recliners did not have all its hardware from whatever factory and thereby kept falling apart. The other one was fine. So DW and I removed the failed one and went back to the dealer for a replacement. They had none in the same print fabric and they could sense I was gonna go livid on them, so they offered a matching pair (color was real close) from another Montana right there on the lot and not have to wait for Keystone processing at all. I had JUST finished a 7 1/2 week refrigerator repair that had been delayed by Keystone red tape and they knew that. Fortunately, they sensed to get me outta their hair quick so they offered the two new replacements (not exact, but the pair mostly matched our interior). The bad news is then I had to go back home (50 miles one way) to fetch the other one, but at least this was their quickest solution. Since replacing these, they have held up all this time. Didn't even try to see if these came out in two pieces like our home Lazyboys. I don't know who makes the RV ones and don't care anymore.

Many MOCers, have just got complete replacements and not these crappy RV recliners.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote