View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #18
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
And as always some must agree to disagree. I have always been happy, impressed and enjoyed all three of our Montana's! Did they have problems, sure, were some problems self-induced, sure, were some the fault of the manufacturer, sure. Were they "major" problems? Evidently not, or we would not be owning our third one. Expectations are relative to one's personality, some are reasonable, some are not. Our expectations have been met and exceeded by the Montana's that we have been proud to haul down the road behind our truck. I really like the analogy of a boat that was posted somewhere. As a boat owner and knowing the inherent cost of boat ownership, perhaps that is what buffers what I personally feel is the inherent cost of RV ownership as well. I fully anticipate thousands of dollars a year to keep my boat operable, and I guess that tempers the times I have to do the same on our Montana. My opinion has not been changed by reading of problems that others have, but rather is based on my personal experience and my personal satisfaction of whatever we are blessed to be able to call our own!
If specific problems and solutions are brought up, then that contributes to the knowledge of all on the forum. Generalized statements that serve no purpose other than to express one's dissatisfaction, while probably truthful, do not contribute to the knowledge base, other than the person who posts them. Sorry, but that is the way I feel!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote