Thread: 3100RL
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #15
cargary2
Established Member

M.O.C. #13392
Hi,
We have the (2013) 3100rl and for the most part, we have not found many negatives to date. I do agree that the sofa slide should be at least 4 inches deeper, to allow clearance between chair and the corner of the couch. This is not a big deal, but the extra space would have been preferable.
The only other issue that I don't care for is the placement of the breaker box. Mine is located in back of the chairs below the rear window. I would prefer it to be located near the entrance door somewhere, as I don't like wrestling with the chairs or crawling on the floor to get to check a fuse, etc.
As for the moveable island - in transit, we remove the 2 dinette chairs and place them on the sofa and then place the island between the tv cabinet and the dinette table with a movers blanket/quilt over it to prevent any potential damage to it or to the adjacent items and then lock all 4 wheels. So far, it has not been a problem and has stayed in place for us.
That's about it as for the negatives. Other than that, we like our unit and if we had it to do again, we would choose the same unit.
Hope this helps and good luck on your selection.
Cargary
cargary2 is offline   Reply With Quote