View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #20
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Garry, love that idea of the sliding remote! SNICKER!!

I think that back window would be sufficient, I have a window now over the desk, and now and then, indeed, I do do a bit of reflections from the fence via that window!

Larry, I hear there is one in Macon Georgia. Al looked at the photos, are we are pretty sure that is the prototype we saw in Goshen, now in Macon. Thanks for the info on the venting on the Spendide. We will be watching and asking for feed back on that issue in the future.

Al was looking at the size (which is now posted on the Keystone website), it will need well over 40 foot to park ALL of it on the campsite, just under 40 per the website, but, as we learned at the Rally they measure from the middle of the king pin to the middle of the bumper. Which means, the ladder and anything in front of the "middle" of the king pin are NOT measured. Funny, Al and I must still get the non-measured parts INTO any campsite we rent. Those of you that were at the Rally might remember I had a bit of a hissy over that issue.

Al also looked at the payload and such. It will have 500 pounds LESS payload than our current Tana IF the numbers do not change. The pin weight will be about 2600 pounds out the door, before we put any clothes or the Spendide up front. Our 3295 current pin weight is about 3400 pounds.

We are not quite sure why the total weight upon delivery is about 13,400 per the web site, LOTS more than we are with Tana. Frame is larger, but, there seems to be quite a bit of difference in the weight of the 3735 and other similar sized units. Will be watching that too.

Copied from the Keystone Web site:

Specs for 3735MK - NEW
Shipping Weight 13405
Carrying Capacity 2595
Hitch 2640
Length 39' 3"
Height 12' 11"
Fresh Water 66
Waste Water 50
Gray Water 93
LPG 60
Tire Size ST235/80R16E

Will be watching to see if any of these numbers change and if some of the rumored tweaking changes on the inside happen.

We know Jolly will tote it, but, can I reduce our pay load by 500 pounds? Dang that is a LOT of gear, err, books!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote