Thread: SOB'S
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 04:28 PM   #11
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by padredw

I had decided that no comment would be helpful from an SOB, but I do have something positive to say.

We have made some really good friends on this forum. In fact, we have had at least three MOC member couples and their Montana trailers to spend the night here in our back yard. We met them on the forum. We still consider them to be good friends. We have made trips to Gulf Shore and to the RGV to see some of those MOC friends, and have met several of them in trips that we have made in the USA and even in Canada.

I follow this rule: I never comment on any comparison of brands; I never comment on issues present owners may be facing; I never comment about my present brand. I limit my posts now to matters which we all share in common such as campgrounds, sights, navigation, trip planning--and only then when I feel I have something positive and helpful to say.

So thanks for what this forum means and I will try to be an honorable former MO and act with respect and appreciation, especially for friendships which remain appropriate for this virtual community.
A Men!
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote