View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 06:17 AM   #2
Shultz

M.O.C. #25808
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaxemi View Post
We just purchased a new 2019 381TH less than a month ago. I have a question about the airflow in the bedroom. I see that there are two thermostats one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom. I have noticed that when I turn on the furnace in the kitchen that the air from the vents in the living room and kitchen come out really good. When I go to the bedroom the air doesn't seem to be coming out very good. Do I have to turn the thermostat in the bedroom on to get the vent in the bedroom to come out faster ( ie: Damper somewhere)? I guess I should of paid closer attention when we did the walk through. I have called Keystone to maybe get some information about my question but that was worthless, all they could tell me is to take it to a dealer to have it looked at. I was hoping that they could give some guidance since the built the darn thing and really don't want to drive down to a dealer if I am just not doing something correctly. Thanks for your help everyone!!!!!!
We purchased our new 2019 380TH back in Nov and we have the same problem. Was told that somewhere in the duct that it's kinked, come loose, smaller duct size, etc. Nice and warm every place but bathroom and bedroom. Found other little things that was missed during the walk though also, so now it is back at the dealer getting everything fixed! The thermostat in the bedroom only works for the A/C and nothin else. Hope this helps.
Shultz is offline   Reply With Quote