View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 05:20 PM   #11
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Yeah, if I had a place for it at home I would keep it for the occasion we could use it. I have an acre lot. But pie shaped narrow at the front with a lot of trees and no good way to get the trailer to the back wider part.

Can’t complain. It has been great and we loved all the times we did use it. Fortunately we both still have very good health. My wife’s mother’s health started going downhill 7 years ago and my wife wanted to keep her at home as long as possible. But that meant being around to check her almost daily. Then my wife’s brother’s health started down. He moved in with their mother and my wife had to monitor both. She had to move her mother to a nursing home 1 1/2 yrs ago. She is 98! Her brother passed away last year. Those lifted some of her burden. But our daughter and grandson moved in with us a few years ago. He is still a little young to be home by himself. And daughter works full time. Day care not an option.

Didn’t mean to tell my whole story. But just to understand why we are ending it. Maybe in another 3-4 years we might buy a smaller TT as we did enjoy the RV travel. Or just content to do hotels or maybe cabins. We will see. A lot of things we still want to see that a long ways to tow to.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote