View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:41 AM   #56
sleatherland53

M.O.C. #23881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuma310 View Post
New member here, and seriously considering a Montana. We have a small cougar and have used it for the last 3 years, many miles on it and about 3 months at a time. Had a Jayco Eagle back in 2005, nice unit. I talk to many fifth wheel owners and have never heard one complain about their Montana, and many have had several. I know most of the components are the same in all brands and it comes down to luck as to how good is the build. And I am sure we have all heard someone bashing whatever brand they have for something most of us would just fix. We have narrowed are search to a solitude 310GK or a Montana 312RL. So for all the Montana owners, would you buy another Montana?
And thanks for a great forum.http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...lies/thumb.gif
Carl
We love our Montana, and I agree with most positive posts on this subject. It's all down to having a good dealer who stands by what they sell and how they handle servicing. We had some small initial issues which they took care of under warranty. Since then we had some upgrades and a repair caused by a tire blowout, our dealers have been fantastic.
sleatherland53 is offline   Reply With Quote