View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:40 PM   #53
Tamu320
Established Member

M.O.C. #23100
I will never buy another Montana or any Keystone product! We bought the "luxury" Montana (their top of the line) for our once in a lifetime journey with our kids... 1.5 yrs on the road. We left June 2018 and have had so many problems, so many lost days, and so much money lost. We recently had to get some body work done and Camping world ordered (correctly) the metal needed from Keystone. After waiting for 2 wks, it arrived smashed and too short. We had to reorder and were delayed another 9 days. Due to the heat in AZ, we had to vacate our camper (and oh by the way, we only had one functional ACU because the main ACU was dead... again, and thanks to the idiots at Keystone we missed TWO appts to get it fixed). We had to seek refuge in a hotel and eat out every day. By the time the new part came in, we were well over $1500 out of pocket. Long story short, Keystone "declined to participate in any acts of gratuity". SERIOUSLY???? Keystone screwed up my order, our travel plans, and displaced an entire family, and takes no responsibility?? NEVER AGAIN will I buy any Keystone product.
Tamu320 is offline   Reply With Quote