View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 03:37 AM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
John, just a couple of comments, if I may.

Your steps should be the same as ours. I have the carpeted covers on all three. No problem. Something wrong with your steps?

The new front closet seems to hold more than our 2003 3295RK did. It is narrower but is deeper and has that shelf all the way across and also the shoe shelf all the way across. Doesn't help for hanging clothes, though. Our model also has an armoire for more hanging clothes so maybe that's the difference. Don't forget another plus - that front closet is cedar lined.

I agree about the dining room light switch.

Vicki added some shelves via those white free-standing wire shelves.

I don't think water should be wicking into the interior. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the dual panes.

You can access behind the plumbing station. Been there myself to get rid of a water leak. (also under the shower area inside the coach). Remove the screws on the side panel and work the panel out. You have to bend it a bit to get it out but it does come out. The bending doesn't hurt it. An access door would help but to get to everything in there you just about have to remove that panel.

We have a full-width pull-down window shade from A&E on that large rear window. A&E just recently started offering this. Our dealer called and found out about it. It wasn't even in his catalog yet. It's actually 3/4 inch short of covering the entire window, on each side, but that's not even noticeable. It covers fully, up and down.

I, too, like the quieter furnace location. It puts out too much heat upstairs, though. I've blocked off 2/3 of the bedroom register.

Thanks for the report, John. You made some good points.

Make sure the connections behind the convenience center are all tight. Several of us have had water on the floor, inside the rig, coming from loose connections. I fixed that last week. This week we got more water on the floor. This time it was from the water connections under the shower. I hope we're done with the water leaks.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote