View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:44 PM   #16
sberlin
Established Member

M.O.C. #22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBear View Post
My wife and I are ready to order a 2020 Montana 3791RD (loaded, legacy package, paint, etc.). I am interested to if anyone can recommend a dealer you have had a good personal experience with from a sales and ordering perspective.

I am looking for a dealer that will give me a solid price out of the gate, etc. I have done my research and know the options / features we want and also know about what we should pay. We don't have a ton of time (nor the patience) to negotiate and play sales games, etc. We are willing to travel to pick up the unit so location isn't really that important. We do want some dealer installed options so service after the sale is important.

Dealer recommendations appreciated.

Thanks!
I’d recommend RV Outlets USA in Ringgold VA. I drove from CA to buy our new 2018 3701LK in June of last year. I had a good experience over the phone and a better one in person. They had the best price from anyone in the country. I stayed around for 3 weeks in an RV park and brought it back twice to fix a couple things all under warranty. They scheduled me right in and finished promptly so as not to hold me up.
sberlin is offline   Reply With Quote