View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:04 AM   #4
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Sorry for your issues. I can tell you two things. First, ninety percent of Montana owners are very happy with their campers. We are taking delivery of our fourth Montana in a couple of weeks. Second, most customer service issues are dealer related. These units are pretty basic. Figuring things like leaks out doesn’t take months. At our current dealer I have never had to leave my unit over night. They identify the parts I need, order them and then schedule the repair. As I tell prospective buyers, choose your dealer first, then Brand and Floor Plan.

That doesn’t help you. You already have your Montana. First, does your state have a lemon law? That may be one avenue. Second, get an extended warranty. Our camper (we’re trading it in on a new Montana) is getting some warranty work over the winter and it is six years old. Third, have a sit down with your dealer. Montana, while in warranty, wants you to deal with your selling dealer. Sorry for your issues. We learned the hard way on a more minor issue that buying an RV is different than buying a car. Best of luck.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote