Thread: Wiring Diagram
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:03 AM   #8
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
A RV manufacturer refusing to provide detailed drawings of electrical, plumbing, and everything else may not be the "norm". My MH forum indicated their customer service would provide such drawing. I called them and after providing proof that I owned the exact unit I was requesting information on I received numerous detailed drawings emailed to me. A few weeks later I had my convenience center apart, correcting a small leak, and had a question about a 4-way water valve. It looked to me like it had been plumbed wrong. While sitting in front of my dismantled plumbing project I called customer service. They pulled up a more detailed schematic drawing of just my convenience center plumbing and sent it to my I-phone. The whole process took a few minutes.

Now many of us in the years past have blamed parent company Thor for issues on our Montana fivers. My MH is a Thor.

PhilP is right. Your SticknBrick certainly had drawings of everything when it was constructed, actually there were probably 8 to 10 copies originally if it was built in the past 20 years. Keystone has the drawings. They either feel it is too expensive to provide them or they don't feel it is that important. If there was one single issue I would be talking to a Keystone representative about at a rally it would be their failure to provide these types of drawings to owners.