Old 09-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #11
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by harleyrider

Florida is really my fisrt choice but prices are going threw the roof their and by the time I retire in 20 monthes it might be out of my price range.I did find a deal in Florida near the Tampa area,Its a gated 55 plus community.The guy selling his site is asking 40 grand.That includes a 50'X70' cemet pad with a golf cart.

If I had the 70 grand I would be jumping on that spot at "The great outdoor RV resort and golf course"This gated community not only has RV sites but million dollar homes as well.Its really top of the line.
From one near Philly boy to another, if I were looking for a more permanent home Florida would absolutely be my choice. You are correct in the prices going through the roof but consider the fact that whatever you buy today will be worth considerably more in just a few years and even more should some developer decide he wants to build some high rise condos on you and your neighbor's land. I have seen some folks walk away with many times more $$$$$$ than what they paid just 10 years earlier.
Glenn

I hear you loud and clear.The member here that did buy a RV site at "the great outdoor RV resort and golf course said I believe he could have saved himself some big bucks if he had bought just 5 years ago.the prices have more then doubled in price from then til now.That site for 69000 will probaly be 169000 in few years.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote