View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
sechternkamp

M.O.C. #25453
Question Light switch locations

Hi, my name is Scott, model 3730FL, and I was wondering why the ceiling and the accent light switch in located in the panel box and not the on the wall like the rest of the light switches. Same with he bathroom switch, its behind the sink faucet, not next to the fan and/or receptacle located next to the door like normal?

If this is considered a "full time living unit" then why do I only have a 6gal hot water tank, when larger tanks are available?

The central vac is a nice touch, but the hose is really heavy and strong, and with no beater brush. Meaning its difficult to pull around, there's too much resistance. I have opted to purchase a separate vac to preform a easier and better job.

I'm also wondering why the window shade side skirts are 4" deep. That takes up a lot of room from the walls/hallway. They look very nice and beafy but 2" will work the same and in a already tight space would give literately the feeling of more space. As a custom cabinet maker I have to help design the most efficient spaces possible.

Lastly, the air conditioner is a nice touch for the bedroom, may I suggest in addition a ceiling vent/fan as well. I really like the other three I have, there powerful and extremely quiet.

P.S. I plan to build a new island in the kitchen to accept a 18" dishwasher, could I have custom size drawer/door fronts made and stained to match my existing cabinets? I look forward to your reply.

Thank you, Scott Echternkamp
sechternkamp is offline   Reply With Quote