View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 06:39 PM   #24
Daryles
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi&Major View Post
Now I am parked on a short crescent street not close to a shore power supply. Fortunately it is out of sight of a main street so it's good for a while. Plus Ontario is in a mandatory 14 day shut down mode so handing out parking tickets is not an essential service. The tip outs are extended & there is no power to bring them in even with the truck running. I put a meter on the battery which is less than two months old & got 12+volts. I looked @ all the fuses I can find & they are Okay. I don't see a big ones, a sort of 40-50 amp main fuse. I put a meter on the three short stops that I could find & they are all showing 0 resistance. I assume this means they are good. Is there a main fuse that I missed?
Ok see other response regarding testing self re-setting circuit breakers.
ALSO… you mentioned you are in Ontario. Very cold up there. Lippert put out a bulletin to put the hydraulic system on an 80A breaker (the 80A one in the picture was added under warranty by Affinity RV Group).
Download the MyLCI app from Google Play store. It has a lot of good troubleshooting procedures, TSB (technical service bulletins), manuals etc. This includes procedures for manually retracting the slides. You can look this up on YouTube also.
There is also an Owners manual in the files section of this webpage. Page 18, manual instructions.
https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...?do=file&id=20
Daryles is offline   Reply With Quote