View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
subra1228
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10766
Hi,
We have a High Country 343RL and are very happy with it. The floor plan in similar to other models that are not HC. As nowinter stated, the big weight savings is int he slide mechanisms Interesting to note that we are starting to see the cable slides on other brands as well. The hot water hearer is a bit smaller (10 gallons v. 12). Not sure if this is only HC models, but the sofa comes with an air mattress as opposed to a hide-a-bed, which saves some weight as well.

To answer your specific questions:
-Are they made on the same production line as regular Montanas? Sorry, don't know.
-How do they fit into the model line (high-end, low-end, etc)? I personally think closer to Montana over Mountaineer, but that's juts MHO.
-Does the interior seem the same quality as other Montanas? Again, I think so. We've been in quite a few, and everything seems quite similar.
-Do they come with the same hitch, pin box, etc as others? Sorry, don't know, but I *think* so.
-Any reports from those with High Country models? See above.

Like I said, we're happy and love the less weight. The 10 gallon hot water heater is more than enough (and trust me, I take long, hot showers). The furniture is comfortable and we love the all-in-one bathroom.

subra1228 is offline   Reply With Quote