View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 10:35 AM   #35
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
[quote]Originally posted by justdiana

Girlfriend, lets talk ,

Out of the 3 most recents trucks I have owned, they ALL are GREAT TRUCKS, but for different reasons.

I recently turned back in my 03 Ford F350 Dually. Forget the fact that this one was a LEMON because it was my 11th Ford and would buy one again. The only thing I can see now that I had a chance to compare to my husbands GMC 2500HD and 3500HD Dodge Dually is that THE FORD JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE GET UP AND GO that the GMC has when you need it. You will get there, but its a struggle. But the Ford is way more roomer inside. My husbands GMC has GET UP N GO just like my daughters Escalade. When you need to go, YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....But it's small inside. That being said, I LOVE (notice I'm up to LOVE now), my new Dodge. Way, way more comfortable inside than either the Ford or the GMC.

So, here's the order for me....
#1 2004 Dodge 3500HD 4x4 Dually-Laramie/Cummins
#2 2003 GMC 2500HD 4x4-Duramax/Allison Trans/LB
#3 Ford F350HD, 4x4 Dually (and yes I would try one again)

Oh, as far as comfort goes, the Ford rides like your in a MACK TRUCK. The GMC is okay, but real unformtable seats, and the Dodge, (maybe cause this time I bought leather) is wayyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy more comfortable. Like riding in a car, not a truck Handles the bumpy roads like butter on bread (well that's an exagaration but close)

And that's my GIRLY two cents!!!
Sue is offline   Reply With Quote