View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:15 AM   #6
Ozarkwoods
Established Member

M.O.C. #26357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahdmeyer View Post
we also went from a class a to our 3931fb last august. we love the openness of the 5th wheel inside compared to our motorhome. outside bin storage is less but inside storage seems to be more. weeded out a few things but mostly everything fit in the 5th wheel . our motorhome was a 2007 diesel, maintenance is less costly on the 5th wheel and a lot less can go bad, so far we love what we got. agreed a little different stopping for breaks rather than just getting up and using the facilities in the motorhome. have to stop for our dog anyway so everything works in that respect. congratulations, hope you enjoy your new rv and safe travels
al meyer
3931fb
az
You are right, we had an 05 diesel pusher, the maintenance was high and the systems all were so expensive to repair and that is with me doing all my own work. Tires every six years or so at $3500. For the 7 years we were in it, it served us well. But our exit plan from full timing includes a small home south, and the 5th wheel being left up in SD for summer use. So this will work out better for us in a long run. We are quite happy with the move over. I don’t know if we got lucky, but we have not found a single issue or thing that had to be remedied on this unit. Knock on wood!
Ozarkwoods is offline   Reply With Quote