View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 05:26 PM   #32
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Roadrunner View Post
....The circuit that the overhead fan, bedroom, kitchen island, bathroom and coffee bar receptacles are on, the power goes out. It’s only happened today and one other time... 14 months ago. It doesn’t trip the 15 amp breaker. Power comes back on after a period of time, minutes or hours. I replaced the breaker the first time it happened, not sure it helped because problem is back.
Any suggestions for a fix, thanks
I really doubt the fan is one any shared circuit, it has a dedicated one (before the change to 12V), The kitchen and bath should be on a GFCI circuit. And the bedroom typically has it's own circuit.

If a 120V CB trips, it has to be manually reset. The odds that a minimum of three separate CB's tripping and resetting are infinitesimal.

This sounds more like a heat build up in the feed/wire to the CB box. When hot it opens the circuit and once it cools back down, it closes and lets the current flow again. I wold start with pulling out the CB panel and tightening each and every connection (including the 50 Amp input feeds), Be sure to turn if the shore power before starting)

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote