View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 06:43 PM   #4
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
The handwriting was on the wall, so to speak. Being fulltimers, we have "our spot" in sw Florida for 6 months every winter Nov 1 to May ending. But we travel out come the high humidity/high temperature summer season to avoid hurricane season. We started having issues in 2019. Some reservations we had for 1.or 2 nights went away and we had to find other campgrounds on the day of what should have been a given stop. This year our stay in the mountains of north Carolina was cut short by three plus weeks when the campground lost our reservation to stay past Oct first....a change we made the day we arrived on the first of June. We were able to change our two one night stays at a campground in south carolina and one in ocala florida so that we didn't have to drive non stop back to sw florida. My feeling is next summers travels will be more ify.The owner of the adairsville koa in Georgia sold the park to a developer and it will become a logistics center in 2021. I am not confident what the future holds for rv stays in scenic areas or near national parks.