View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 11:37 AM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Welcome to the forums and good success on your future purchase.

The MHC 376FL is a pretty impressive trailer. When we purchased ours 2 years ago, the 376FL did not exist. If it did, I think we would have snatched it up. We chose our 375FL because of the second door being on the opposite side. We use the opposite side door much, much more than the main entry door. The way I park the camper at home, the back door on the drivers side is the front. When camping, the main front door on the passenger side is the front. For us, the door on the opposite side serves a great function, and the option to park facing forward or backward and always have a facing "front" is priceless!

You'll absolutely love that front living room. Having the living room upstairs is really awesome. When you look out the windows, you see the tops of cars, the top of people heads, and you are literally looking down on the world. It's awesome! Windows in ALL directions.

And your model has something ours does not... that loft above the main bed room. If you don't have kids, what a great place for storage. And if you do have kids, what a great place to stuff them to get them out of the way!

In other words .... yea ... I'm a bit envious of your selection! We love our and can't imagine having anything better, than maybe the 376FL.

And oh ... that kitchen ..... 100% accessible when the slides are in! 100%.

For those who are not familiar with this floor plan: Click here
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote