View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:07 AM   #59
GeneK2

M.O.C. #25237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
Boy I wish I had a dollar for every time this question has been asked here on the Forum. We've been using Angel Soft since it came out or since we've been RVing, which ever came first and have had no problems with any tank drainage or any pyramids built up in the tank. All you have to do is use plenty of water when flushing and if you have a tank flush built in run it when dumping and afterwards and dump a second or third time. If you don't have a built in tank flush you can purchase a valve that has the flush attached for the end of your sewer connection and back flush the tank that way. I have one and use is about every other time I dump. It send water back up into the tank through the tank valve and back flushes the tank from the outlet. Surprising how much "stuff" you get out of the tank doing it this way. You can also buy a sewer wand that you flush the tank by sticking it down the toilet. A bit mess but I've seen them work also. But anyway, to test to see if any toilet paper will work or break down in the tank-- take about 3-4 sheets of toilet paper, put them in a pint jar and fill with water, put a lid on it, let it sit for about 30 minutes then shake the jar. IF the paper breaks down then it will work in your unit. If not, then don't use that particular brand of tp!
I’ve tested Angel Soft many times in a jar!! It’s available EVERYWHERE and is inexpensive.
GeneK2 is offline   Reply With Quote