View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #6
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
It looks like Jeanne needs some input about pros/cons/suggestions for a tow vehicle as well in relation to the two units they are looking at for possible purchase. All I know is BIG and strong enough to pull the unit with whatever "can't live with out it "stuff"!" Also, I know there are LOTS opinions about short and long beds, but my impression is/has been that long bed is the preference...could be wrong, but that's what I've seen out on the road, in campgrounds, and seen on this forum. So all of you TV "experts" have an opportunity to wax poetic about the "perfect" TV and the one that will still do the trick without reducing Jeanne to total poverty! LOL

Jeanne,

Welcome to the forum! You will find this is a lovable and knowledgable crew of men and women who are PASSIONATE about their "Monty's" and have NO problem sharing their ideas, opinions, and expertise.

While you stated you are coming from the UK are you from there originally or are you returning stateside after an overseas soujourn? Who will be coming/traveling with you? Is this a permanent or temporary change of location and if it is permanent is the Monty going to be your full time residence?

Look forward to hearing from you and be sure to ask any questions you might have about Montys in particular and RVing in general. I've found I learn as much (if not more) from other members' posts as I do from my own questions!

Robin
(Oviedo, FL (northeast side of Orlando))
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote