Thread: RGV RV Show
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:03 AM   #18
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Judy,

Pretty sure that both parks have rooms that can be used. Not sure of the rules for either at this time, but they were something like, a resident can reserve the room, must be cleaned up afterwards, of course.

At Victoria Palms a couple of years ago, there was no charge, so, the rooms were heavily used and you have to reserve a bit in advance, like WEEKS!! I would guess that the staff memeber you need to chat with probably is not even on board down there yet.

At Bentson Palm Village, there is an activity room/building. I have NO idea of the guidelines for using it.

Early arrivers in the RGV from MOC should check out these possible meeting places ASAP, see my other post a few moments ago. Don't count on me being there to organize, remember, God Willing, etc. and my statements that I am not the only one, this is a group effort.

Does sound like fun tho! There is nothing set in stone as far as MOC people only getting together on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We just set that as one date that everyone could count on, specially for those that cannot be in the valley for 3 to 5 months. That way, hopefully they can get to at least one gathering of the clan.
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote