Thread: RGV RV Show
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 10:51 AM   #6
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Well, gang, I see that this is for January 12, 13 and 14th. Dates are Thursday, Friday and Saturday. For us Winter Texan's I think Thursday January 12th would be GREAT!

By the way, this is over at the Mercedes Livestock Showgrounds, what a NICE facility that is! We happened to attend the Livestock show there last year. VERY NICE. Mercedes is in about the middle of the Valley, so it won't be too far from any where MOC members are staying. OH, and unless the place has closed, or changed hands, Al and I happen to know a FAB Mexican restaurant in the area where we could all eat! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Should we say a tenative meeting of the MOC members in the RGV for the winter, on Thursday, January 12th?? I don't see the times on the page, soooo, noonish?? depending on what times the show is open?? We can do this instead of OR as well as our third Thursday of the month MOC Winter Texan gathering. I'll leave that up to your feedback.

We have picked Thursdays cause the flea markets are open on Saturdays and a lot of the parks have entertainment on Friday.

I AM NOT the organizer of all activities in the Rio Grande, so, if someone has other suggestion about this, BRING IT ON!! We are more than happy to hear from ya!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote