Thread: RGV RV Show
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 05:47 AM   #25
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Hi Gang,

I had a call today from Kevin Farnham, (District Sales Manager for Montana in Texas and mid-west).

His concept of our participation in the "All Valley RV Show" (based on how it works at the Tampa Show in FL) is that we should gather at the Montana display area and he will give us a tour of the new models and features. Those who are so inclined, may hang around as "Montana boosters", others may choose to drift away. I guess it is typical of the RGV that plans are rather vague, but Kevin did say that he will only be there on Thursday and Friday. Show is Thursday January 12 to Saturday January 14, time is roughly 9 to 5. It is an outdoor show, so I suppose weather will be a factor too.

Previous discussions seem to have centered around Thursday, with a group meal worked in somewhere.

What would the group think to having a lunch gathering, and visiting the show ground either before of after lunch? Perhaps some would go morning, and others afternoon to spread our presence around.

Anyway, the topic is open for discussion, and like Carol, I am not the organizer, just a go-between, so feel free to jump in and make any suggestions you like.

Such as it is, here is the link to the show web site: http://www.rgvparks.com/rvshow.html
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote