View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 10:09 PM   #4
Darrel
Established Member

M.O.C. #26815
Hi Dutchmen,

I appreciate reply and comments! We have a bit of a different situation. I came to as a contractor for BCBS but now the project is complete and I’m considering retirement. We decided to buy the RV to address a couple needs. We sold our home and have our things in storage. First we downsized from house to apartment and now to an RV which we plan to live in for a few years. I will work again if the opportunity shows itself but RV living reduces our costs and allows us to visit areaS we have considered for retirement. When we leave MA we’ll drive to GA and pickup RV. At that point we will have had to already downsized to the RV storage available so we have decisions to make before we even see our living arrangements. This is why we’re trying to get all the information available to help us make good decisions. We know there’ll be mistakes but we’re trying to minimize them. There are no 3761FL RVs in the area and that‘s way we are hoping others can provide details. You’d think it would be online but so far I haven’t had much luck. There’s another model I think is really close to ours so we might use it for our measurements. Thank you again for the information you’ve provided!
Darrel is offline   Reply With Quote