Thread: Quality Control
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 01:51 PM   #16
Rsmarlow82
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22550
Oh, we hear ya we have the same unit I made s PPT and gave to my dealer with all our problems Their quality control is severely lacking, and plan to spend time at the dealer We had trim falling off the walls, doors that didn't seal, furnace that would not light ( burner was rusted due to water intrusion) and the list goes on
It's the standard Keeps the dealers in business as service takes weeks to schedule , and all at your expense Our dealer has been super fixing our unit, but the industry needs a wake up call and better lemon laws to protect buyers
Good luck I wish you the best
Ours goes in for 11 month check up next week They have a long list, , including leaking gray and black tank valves, tank heaters not actually working, improper wiring ( fuse label is not right) , no shut off gas valves at stove or hot water tank, no shut off valve for water line to frig ice maker under kitchen sink as shown in manual, and lots of sealing issues
Be careful if you go FT where it gets real cold .. all season on our unit = all seasons in Florida