View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 02:31 PM   #11
mygalval1956
Established Member

M.O.C. #22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibabe212 View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Darlene and my husband is Bill, we love in Valencia, California! On March 8, 2019, while camping with friends at Crystal Cove in Laguna Beach, we went to look at 5th wheels and bought a Montana 3930FB 20th edition, legacy etc. rig! My tag line was “all I wanted was a ceiling fan”. Needless to say, our “leave” day from this camping, trip was a completely different experience. we packed up our Windjammer (thank goodness for friends who packed boxes in their trailer) and dropped her off at the lot. We had to wait two weeks to pick up our new Montana. We have her now and can’t wait for her Maiden Voyage to Cava Robles in Paso Robles at the end of April! We camp at least 6 times a year, long weekends and one week long trip at the end of summer! I’m so excited to be a part of this group and look forward to staying updated with everything!
Welcome, congratulations and enjoy!! We love Cava Robles, Wine Country and The Vines, all are just miles apart. We stay more at The Vines or Wine Country because they still honor Passport America (1/2 of camping). Cava Robles didn't renew with Passport this year.
mygalval1956 is offline   Reply With Quote