Thread: Brad??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #18
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
I also have seen a few members locked out since I first joined this forum. A couple of times people asked for an explanation but I don't recall ever getting an explanation. If it were me locking someone out, I sure wouldn't want to open a can of worms by getting in a discussion on the forum. I think the administrators have been very fair and sometimes maybe too lenient. And maybe not enough on other times. But I think overall they've done a great job of keeping this a good place to be.

The few times I've been contacted by an administrator about something I posted, I think they were right and I either deleted my post or changed it. Well, a couple of times I thought they were being a bit picky but generally they were fair and nice about it. Had I gone belligerent in our email discussions about my posts, though, then they would have every right to lock me out.

Whatever happened to Brad to get him locked out is something we'll probably never know. But they don't lock very many so he must have done or said something not nice. I guess. As always, just my opinion.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote