View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:43 AM   #3
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337

THIS POST MAY OFFEND SOME, I AM SORRY, IN ADVANCE, I AM ONLY STATING MY OPINIONS, FEEBLE AS THEY MAY BE.

Well, Glenn, you were at the factory tour at the Rally. When I walked in and saw that black frig and the colors they had used on the new desk and bathroom sink counter tops I turned to the rep and said, in no uncertain terms, THEY SUCK! KILL the counter tops and the frig. He just kinda shrugged me off. No problem, Al and I are not in the market at this time.

I also note they went back to square cut cabinet doors, I have square, I would have LOVED those rounded doors, they were soooooooooo pretty.

The almost black handles and stuff, GOOD change, in my book.

Walls are a bit darker, more of a gold/yellow tone, I am still out on that one.

Carpet colors, MUCH BETTER!!

Flooring not covered by carpet, not bad.

Size of shower/tub enclosure, much smaller than our 2004, does not make it for me either, wayyyyy tooooooo small. Love our larger one. Bath sink counter top is also much smaller, and in my book a BAD thing.

Love our washer/dryer closet too, I don't want any washer/dryer in my front room, I know some of you are ok with that, Carol ain't!

New colors, for furniture, no problem.

but that counter top and those black frig doors, YUCK!

But, like I said, my opinion don't count for much, as we are NOT in the market right now.

That said, I would not purchase one with that counter top, I might even go with the frig door, but that counter top SUCKS! Not talking the kitchen counter top, I rather liked that one! Just the desk and bath room sink.

For all of you who are ordering, and who like the new stuff, I am sorry, this is my opinion, I don't mean to offend, just stating my opinion, like I said, it don't mean squat!

Guess we will keep our 2004 for a VERY long time!

Ok, I have done my wayyyyy toooooooo outspoken post for the month! I'll go duck now.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote