Thread: Green movement
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 09:45 AM   #18
R.S.O'Donnell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaine and Lindy View Post
I'm not going to electric vehicles. PERIOD.

I will just park the Montana. Live in the Log House and burn wood.

When America goes electric, green energy etc. America will die. Oil is the life blood of America.

Just thankful for what I have been able to do since 2005. Traveled thru or stayed in 44 States.

I going to do everything legally possible to save America in 2024.

Drill baby Drill.

Happy trails.

Happy trails.
I honestly think electric vehicles make a lot of sense for work commuters. Providing we can get the biggest part of charging them off the grid. These vehicles are driven a relatively short distance and then sit all day. I think photovoltaic covered employee parking lots for EV's only would be a real incentive.

As for oil..... I'm just not knowledgable enough to know how much "easy oil" is left. I'm quite sure it's not an inexhaustible resource. What will happen when we can no longer find anymore if we haven't planned for it is terrifying.

As for politics.... they ALL make promises they cannot or never intended to keep.

Every time I think about getting politically outraged I refer to this photo. I honestly think we're all being duped by the power players. For that reason I've become quite apolitical. Yes I vote but I don't obsess about it the rest of the time.