View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #38
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
According to the lady in the post who claimed it was them, they had passed through 2 tunnels on their way up, he had managed to turn around and was going back down when this happened.

The skid marks appear to start about where the red car is sitting and I don't believe they have anything to do with this occurrence. For the TV to have made those it would have had to have been in a partial jack knife slide and they remain the same distance apart all the way which is unlikely. I do not believe there is any way they came from the RV either.

We have no way of knowing how much maneuvering he did before he was being filmed. In the opening shot he has plenty of room between the RV and the railing, had he tried backing with the TV in the proper attitude he might have been able to back straight back, rather he cramped the wheels the wrong way forcing the back of the RV right where he would not want it to go.

There were a lot of things that were just plain bad and dangerous going on, the "take charge guy" was an idiot, the kind you never want to have stop and offer to help you out.
I don't see how they wiped out the front AC and did not bother the rear one, but it really is only speculation about the AC as the pictures are not close enough to determine if there was a front AC.

I do feel for the "old guy" though, but glad to be able to "armchair" the possibilities from a distance.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote