View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #31
PackerFan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1081
I have sent to letter to the COC of Goodyear also. I have your back also Ozz. Here is what I sent:

To the Governing Officials & Chamber Members,

A friend of recently went through your community and was stopped by one of your Police Officers and issued a citation for the way they were displaying thier plates on their vehicle. They were in complete compliance with their home state laws and regulations and your officer failed in his duties to follow proper protocal in researching or requesting information on the home laws of this individual. My friend paid the fine on the citation since they did not have time to stay in the area to go to the court hearing on this. The Arizona State Patrol has agreed that this citation should never have been issued.

If this is an example as to how your community raises income for your town finances it is a disgrace. The officer also voiced some poor opinions to my friend on Snowbirds who come through the area with their RV's. The forum where this has been shared has already recieved over 4000 hits and the word is rapidly spreading through the RV'ing community to AVOID the Goodyear area and spend our money elsewhere.
PackerFan is offline   Reply With Quote