View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #55
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Lowes and I think Wal Mart now sell some heavier plastic Black and yellow storage containers that nest stack. They were perfect size for our front slide thru. The wide but not tall middle storage gets our stuff that will fold flat like loungers and tables. The rear wing storage on either side of the unique HC381TH turns out to be perfect for those fold up to round lawn chairs and on other side is my middle tool chest that fits darn near perfect! And bragging on the HC381TH some more, when you don't have a toy in the garage, you have a 10' deep 54" wide and 5' tall storage area. Now you can really store some stuff in there!!! Being unexpected full timers we were really glad we had that bonus space!!

To top it off a lot of folks with the HC381TH are converting the front storage area that is factory prepped for a generator into a storage area. There is a LOT of room in that compartment if you take out the tin heat shield. Why Keystone hasn't figured out that not everyone wants a generator is beyond me.......
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote