Thread: New Truck
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 09:26 PM   #1
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
New Truck

Not wanting to start a truck war here but I would like input from owners on purchasing a new SuperDuty F350 DRW. They are all optioned out to basicly the same truck. Some just have lower base prices and higher option prices. I am struggling on deciding on a Lariat with lots of options, a King Ranch with less options or a Platinum with even fewer options. Platinum and King Ranch book out within 150.00 of each other. The Lariat about 4000.00 less for basicly the same truck with more options. The Limited is not an option as way to much money and my wife and I don't like the colors. My Delema is I am not really keen on the K-R interior colors for 17. I am stuck going with black interior with a Platinum ( not my favorite ) but I do like the grill better than the K-R. If I go with a lariat I get the Camel interior that I like except a black dash and the seats are not as nice but resell will be lower due to being a Lariat.
I need to order soon so if you have any input please let me know. I really would like to hear from people who faced the same delema and what they ended up getting. This is a major decision and that is partially why I am going dually in case we upgrade to a heavier unit.
Thanks in advance

Tom Marty