Thread: Hey LEO's!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Wow you had me so confused with these posts (not hard to do anyway but this one is way off to me). You're thinking LEOs, I'm a LIBRA, my wife is a LEO. My wife, the LEO, never drives my TV cuz she doesn't want to touch anything with it. So I get to do all the driving when my TV is towing the RV and I've touched something 3 times. Not too bad, but it was accident and I didn't get trained for that. But wait, you didn't even mention an RV.

Then you all understood each other. I felt like I came across a crowd of MOCers staring into the sky, and I started looking up like I'd see something! I saw nothing! Never will! Never was going to! Because there's nothing to see and you've just pulled the wool over the eyes. Whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop! I feel like Curly from the Three Stooges.

But guess what! I figgered some of it out. LEO = Law Enforcement Officer. TV means television and it's getting complicated with b pillars, c pillars, trunks and training.

Thanks Sky. You're the only one I could barely follow. I'll have to talk to the LEOs in the family. Yup, I got a few.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote