View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #38
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I am sure that some folks have had a bad experience with Wallmart and with other stores as well. We have 5 super wall marts in our local area in Ohio and we know plenty of folks who work there.Wallmart does not have the lowest prices in town. They are the same as all other stores. Raising prices on many items to counter balance low prices on others.The practice of artificially lowering prices or undercutting the competition is not unique to wall mart..it is a common business practice. They can also buy in huge bulk to keep prices low where smaller stores can not do that,Another common practice. I have heard-folks say how badly they were treated by wall mart and Target, and the auto industry and the Steel mills and the Federal Government..It is human nature. As a individual we can choose to shop where we wish for whatever reason. There is Gas station in our town that I will not step foot in ever because on 9-11 they raised the price of gas to 4.00 a gallon within a hour of the hits.. Folks still buy fuel there, they are still in business..what i do will have no effect on them what so ever..but I feel better. End of my posting here.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote