View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #36
Dmaxdon
Established Member

M.O.C. #8452
I am a Ford lover from the time I learned to drive in 1964 in a 1955 Ford pickup. I bought eight brand new Fords from 1975 on and loved them all except for my 2004 lemon 6.0 PSD. My 95 and 2000 7.3 PSDs had been flawless. Ford took the 04 lemon back and let me order an 05 Ford F350 V10 gasser. It was a great truck but was totalled in an accident and I could not find a V10 to replace it and the factory order window was closed so I took a leap of faith and bought an 08 duallie Dmax Chevy LTZ with all the bells and whistles. Great so far but only time will tell. I now sell RVs on the west coast and see and talk to drivers pulling our products in from Indiana. 90% Cummins, Duramax and PSDS making up the rest. In the newer DPF engines, Cummins and Dmax getting close to the same mileage with like sized RVs, Fords are harder on fuel.I really hope the new in house Ford PSD is a great success and maybe will own another Ford some day.They all have their strong and weak points.
I also hope to see diesel duallie offerings from USA built Toyota, Nissan, and Honda some day.
Dmaxdon is offline   Reply With Quote