View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Quote:
quote:RLVoumard Posted - Jul 31 2007 : 12:49:33 AM
Currently, I open one tank at a time, with the selector pointing to that tank, when the sight glass reads red, I close that tank, open the second and move the selector to the new tank.....

I believe that I was told if set correctly one tank will empty, then the second tank will begin to feed. Just not sure HOW TO configure the tanks BOTH OPEN ? and where the selector points ( which Tank )
RLVoumard, as I understand it, both tanks need to be open. For example, if your selector is pointed to the the street side tank and that tank becomes empty, then internally the selector switch allows the curb side tank to continue.(So you don't have to go out in the middle of a cold night to manually change tanks) The selector switch green indicator will change to red, indicating that your street side tank is empty. Switch to the curb side tank and the indicator will change to green until that tank becomes empty. This allows you to pull the street side tank to have it refilled while using the curb side tank.

Hope this helps.

DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote