Thread: 5th wheel cover
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 03:07 PM   #6
Camp CA
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnrc73 View Post
Looking to buy a cover for my 2010 3400RL. I guess what I’m looking for is some personal opinions including brands, fit, ease of putting it on and off, and any other suggestions. Also being a shade south of 70 and in good shape, for the shape I’m in, will I be able to put it on and off by myself with a little help from DW on the ground?....
Ditto Montana Man!!...........bought a "lightweight" cover from Camping World that was easy to install but it shredded after 6-9 months. Then bought a heavy cover from Camping World that was extremely difficult to lift onto the roof and pull the cover over the trailer due to its weight (and I ended up stepping through the bathroom vent cover while pulling the cover over as I was backing up.with the cover, ouch!!) but it also shredded but only after 2.25 years. Got a replacement heavy duty cover from Camping World and have not installed it. Pay attention to the rain spouts at each corner, if your trailer is like mine, which risk tearing the cover, so you will need to install some kind of cover on them before you put the cover on. Now we keep it waxed and don't worry about it in the elements while stored.
Camp CA is offline   Reply With Quote