View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
Elise L Slenczka
Established Member

M.O.C. #8224
On our 2011 Montana one of those Goodyear Marathon trailer blew out and did $1028.00 worth of damage. If Keystone wasn't so cheap they could have added road hazard for $10.00 a tire to each trailer. We has a 2005 Montana that was very nice and this one is as cheap as you can go and the workmanship SUCKS. We took a tour of the plant and when the Amaish get 25 trailers assembled they can go home, so it's a race to get out, so goes the Quilty. Keystone changed Dealers on us, the old one across the street would bend over backwards for us but their new dealer screwed us around, first the service manager blamed us for blowing out the tire, then couldn't order us parts or find time to fix the trailer. When we filed a claim with Goodyear it was soon disclaimed, they claim to make the best trailer. I've owned semi's for years and I know how to check tires. On I-39 at the 72mm we fueled, ate breakfest and checked the tires "air and heat" at the 98mm a truck behind me came on the CB and said we had just blown a tire so we stopped and called Good Sam's club who had road ser. come out. The trailer has abut 2000 mile on it and the tires. We replaced all the Goodyears with BFG's commerical tires
Elise L Slenczka is offline   Reply With Quote