Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 09:21 PM   #10
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fescue

My wife and I bought a salvaged 2002 298RLS that had an electrical fire. We have about 50% of the work done so far. We have replaced the converter, which involved re-wiring most of the electrical system. Now we are concentrating on the ceilings and duct work. We went with a heat pump unit for the replacement of the air conditioner. There is still a lot of work to do, but we are in no hurry. When we get it completed maybe we will post some before and after pictures. This is our first camper, and we are really enjoying the experience.
I am in total amazement of your endeavor. Congratulations on your purchase and let me tell you how much I admire you ambition. I'll be looking forward to seeing those pictures. I love house construction and I've often thought I'd love to remodel a fiver too, of course a Montana!

Since you've rewired most of the Montana, maybe you can solve the mystery for us on how these Big Boys are wired? I can't tell you how many members want schematics of our wiring and the other mechanicals.

Welcome to MOC! Best of luck on your project too.

Patty & Dick
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote