View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #1
Montana_5429
Established Member

M.O.C. #5429
Before you order a Mountaineer 32PHD, read this

I was at the RV dealer and had made up my mind, after looking at the mounty 342PHT 5th wheel with the same floor plan, that I was gonna order the TT version, a 32PHD. I didn't close the deal that day because a RV show was coming up in a couple weeks.
While doing alot of internet research, I noticed that keystone pulled the 32PHD floorplan that is in there printed brochure off there web site and replaced it with a reversed version 2 days before the RV show. The new version has the sofa looking at the refridgerator instead of over by the TV. The problem is, they didn't change the model number. So if you order a 32PHD out of the brochure, it's not gonna be what you think!
I emailed keystone, but they never responded.
At the RV show, the dealer told me that I was wrong and I should just order one. I made him call keystone and he found out that I was right, but the 2 he had ordered 2 months earlier were gonna be the original floorplan. I made him call back, and again he was wrong, they are the new floorplan.
Anyway I ended up buying the 342PHT 5th wheel.

Don't believe the brochure for the 2006 mountaineer 32PHD. Look at the floorplan on http://keystone-mountaineer.com/?page=floorplans#
Montana_5429 is offline   Reply With Quote