View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #16
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

I did a post relating how I changed to the orlando local channels on Directtv when we spent the winters in flordia or for that matter Arizona. We have 2 residences.. a summer (ohio) and a winter Az Florida). I now deny everything in that post because it obviously does not work and Directtv should not be called to attempt the change. I will however continue to do what I do..
Sorry, I just got riled a bit about the question of this being morally wrong. I got rather pissed about issues like this some time ago. I used a flat panel antenna to pick up pay by the month internet, and was basically told I was stealing it. Duh! I use it now to pick up free wireless from the hotel were the wife works, and, btw, they know I use the service. Same thing here, how can it be morally or legally wrong to have your service changed to FL for six months when you pay for the service? Heck, I know people that change apartments that often. Goes back to the "too much information" category.

I could tell how to get free locals on some of the satellites, but I'm sure some on here would have cardiac arrest, so I'll lay off that subject.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote