View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 AM   #15
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Hello?......Hello?......Can anyone hear me?........Is this thing working?.............

I have nothing but good things to say about Craig. He went out of his way to assist my wife and I on more than one occasion. I regret anything I have said on this forum that was then used to grill him on this situation. For the third and hopefully final time I do not KNOW if the situation/circumstances relayed to me were indeed referring to Blarkman's situation.

Much like the bottom line on threads discussing weights let's get out of the weeks and look at the big picture.

On the weights - bottom line roughly worked out to be: Hard to pull a Monty with a 2500 and stay under the GVWR. Many people DO pull a Monty with a 2500 and have no problems. You have to decide for yourself if you are comfortable or not.

On the question of "Can you take your Montana, even if it is a RK model, to Alaska without it voiding your warranty?" the bottom line appears to be "Yes, despite what may have been misunderstood or mispoken previously, there is more than enough info and affirmation here that I would not hesitate to take my 3000Rk to Alaska should the opportunity present itself.

Does anyone doubt that it the answer to the question that was raised?

Everything else is noise and arguing over petty details. From my point of view the answer is clear and I don't see how it could be made any clearer. I am satsified with the answer. Keystone will stand behind their product. Will they require me to use it responsibly? Yes. I need to only drive as fast as the road conditions allow but that is no different from expecting me to keep air in the tires, the axles lubed, brakes operationsl, Stop if something breaks instead of driving on down the road exacerbating the damage, etc. End of Story (IMHO)

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote